Friday, November 6, 2009

How badly do large LCD monitors use graphics power?

I have a 17" Flatscreen CRT (HP Pavilion mx704) and play games on an nVidia 7600GS. I planned on buying a 22" LCD (Samsung 2253BW) until I realised that this could dramatically effect my graphics card. I play Call Of Duty 4 and Battlefield 2142 on the highest settings but only just make it.





I want to keep the same video settings in the game and have the same experience. Would keeping the original settings (including the low screen resolution settings I used on my CRT) make the game run the same?
How badly do large LCD monitors use graphics power?
You can use the same resolution settings on a 22" monitor as on a 17", whether it is LCD or CRT. It will be no more or less taxing on your graphics card or any other part of your computer.
How badly do large LCD monitors use graphics power?
loco is correct..the vid card dont work any less or more because of the screen size...it just creates triangles basicly but actually sticking them on the monitor makes no difference

azalea tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive