Friday, November 6, 2009

New macbook?

Im a little pissed off. Ive had a macbook for two years, and just got a new one this morning. I did the whole fire wire thing to transfer my photos, music etc and was NOT happily surprised when it was done. My new (should be leopard) is now my old (freakin' osx) computer... Is there anyway to wipe everything off to make it like it was this morning... NEW?! At this point i just want to manually transfer my photos, music, and a couple apps. HELP!
New macbook?
We you could get a USB and transfer all your stuff on 2 it then copy and paste ito the desktop. I'm no that good with apple coz i have windows hp. soz.xxx
New macbook?
You should be given a Leopard Installation DVD right....


Put that in and then reinstall the OS again.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive