Friday, November 6, 2009

No Bluetooth Devices icon in Control Panel of my win. xp sp2.?

i have windows xp sp2 installed in my system and i cant find anything about woking with bluetooth connection in my computer. i dont even see a Bluetooth Devices icon in Control Panel, or couldnt find any link about bluetooth in my network places either. this PC is kinda old (6yrs) so i guess if it requires a hardware/card for bluetooth technology, my pc lacks it. how can know if my desktop pc supports bluetooth? if it dosnt how can i use bluetooth with my PC??


any help would be appreciated.


thankyou
No Bluetooth Devices icon in Control Panel of my win. xp sp2.?
This facility is only available in Windows Vista. The bluetooth icon will be in your taskbar. or go to All programs in start menu.
No Bluetooth Devices icon in Control Panel of my win. xp sp2.?
Hence it is 6 years old comp/ you will have to buy addition blue tooth device(which is similar to a pen drive).


Probably it will support in your computer...


You should install Blue tooth it also..
Reply:Wow. Well a 6 year old PC is not going to have bluetooth 'integrated' and to be honest, not many PC's do...So you can stop your searching





Generally laptops 'come with' bluetooth and that is different to 'wifi'.





In order to get bluetoothed, buy a USB Bluetooth Adaptor such as this:





http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specp...





You can get an internal card, but I would suggest this as it's simpler to install and you can't get it wrong.





Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive