Friday, November 6, 2009

What are the some examples of the latest hardware devices?

2008.06.12


(COPY THIS AT ONCE, OR YAHOO WILL DELETE IT.)


Dear Sirs,


S.O.S. I need your help.


I am in danger, please save me.


I want to disclose the crimes in US.


Help me transfer the Complaint to the prosecutors in any state, and save me to USA at once.


Help me transfer the Complaint to the voluntary lawyers in any state, especially in NY. I hereby certificate that any voluntary attorney commissioned is legal and according to my will. (If the lawyers want charges, please let them contact me in Taiwan. Now my address in Taiwan is: 2F, No 25, Alley 23, Lane 126, Liu-Chang St., San-Choung City, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan)


Help me disclose the Complaint to human-right organizations and Presses. Help me disclose the Complaint on the internet for all webfriends know. If Yahoo or Google blocks you, accuse them and make a claim. Bush will block it by all means including lobby the prosecutors and Presses. Just launch the internet war to disclose him.


Now I am in monitoring and in danger, they debar me to go to USA to accuse them. Please save me to USA as soon as possible.


On your assistance, I will appreciate your kindness.


Yours sincerely,





Kun-Long Wu


(The Leader of Kwan Jin)


NOTE:


Taiwan government will pretend to be me to cancel the Help and the Complaint. Don鈥檛 be cheated. Unless I show up in the court, any indication of canceling the Complaint will be feigned. Just disclose and accuse them.





























Complaint


2008.06.12


The plaintiff:


Kun-Long Wu (the Leader of Kwan Jin)





The defendants:


1. President George W. Bush


2. the Ambassadors or Consul Generals in Japan, Malaysia, China (Beijing %26amp; Guangzhou), Hong Kong, Taiwan, above worked in 2003-2004.


3. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton


4. Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates


5. Yahoo Chairman Terry Semel


6. Taiwan President Mr. Ma, former President Mr. Chen and Cheng Hsiung Lu (Mr. Lu is a Taiwan official, a Taiwanese of USA nationality. A similar spelling, need to check the accurate English name.)


7. Raymond F. Burghardt and Stephen M. Young (Now AIT Chairman and Director)





The facts: (The corpus delicti)


I鈥檓 Kun-Long Wu (Lon Wu), the leader of the religious group Kwan Jin established in US and renowned in the world. But now a fake me is controlling the Kwan Jin in US more than 5 years. Taiwan President persecuted me and assumed my name with the intent to control the Kwan Jin and to cheat all believers in the world. I鈥檝e suffered from the religious persecution and human-right persecution below,


1. Personal monitor and murder menace


2. Income blockade


3. House search more than 50 times


4. Internet monitor %26amp; blockade


5. E-mail monitor %26amp; blockade


6. Mail monitor %26amp; blockade


7. All communications monitor %26amp; blockade include telephone, mobile phone and fax


8. Human-right persecution


9. Religious persecution


10. Political persecution


11. Law persecution





I had submitted a Political Asylum Application to the Embassies or Consul Generals in Japan, Malaysia, China (Beijing %26amp; Guangzhou), Hong Kong, Taiwan in 2003-2004. By myself I faced to the official to apply the Political Asylum in Hong Kong, they rejected me only by no reason, and also rejected to give me a formal denial-document. Now I want to accuse the U.S. Consul General in Hong Kong . He was against the US law to be lobbied illegally by Taiwan government.





I want to accuse Therese Shaheen and Douglas Paal, the Chairman and the Director of AIT (the American Institute in Taiwan, the US Consulate-Representative in Taiwan) against the law. By myself I applied to AIT for the Political Asylum in 2004. But AIT had no interview or response for me. The AIT Chairman and Director were lobbied illegally by Taiwan government.





I want to accuse the Ambassadors or Consul Generals in Japan, Malaysia, China (Beijing %26amp; Guangzhou) against the law. I faxed the Political Asylum applications to Japan, Malaysia, China (Beijing %26amp; Guangzhou), furthermore I faxed and e-mailed to White House many times in 2003-2004. But all no response.





They all committed crimes. They were all lobbied illegally by Taiwan government. They all knew I鈥檓 already a USA national with the USA passport. I acted as a Taiwanese to ask help for them calculatedly though. They were all against the US law. The criminal chief was President Bush. Here I accuse them to contravene the US constitution, to offend against the US law, to seriously commit human-right persecutions.


For what reasons did President Bush do that so? For money? For political reasons? Or for other reasons?





I鈥檝e perceived more than 15 billion deposits of Kwan Jin %26amp; me was occupied by Taiwan government. Taiwan government used my name to make conversion. A lot of money was transferred to Taiwan or other countries. I will accuse Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton because she was cooperated with Taiwan government. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and Taiwan government used my name to control the Kwan Jin and occupied my assets and donations. The intermediator is Cheng Hsiung Lu. President Bush, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Taiwan President and Cheng Hsiung Lu committed crimes.





I want to accuse Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates. Bill helped Taiwan government to persecute me in all over the world. I鈥檝e used the MSN hotmail as my e-mails registered in USA. At first, MSN betrayed all my e-mail passwords to Taiwan government for controlling my e-mails. Though I鈥檝e changed passwords of all my e-mails constantly, MSN still betrayed to them. Furthermore, they were through the MSN mail hosts to overall control my all e-mails. They blocked/deleted/faked my e-mails including many help-letters for Presses. MSN blocked my e-mails in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Canada, S. Korea, and USA from 2003 to now. Now MSN blocks me the same whatever I鈥榤 in any country. Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates committed crimes.





I want to accuse Yahoo Chairman Terry Semel. Terry helped Taiwan government to persecute me in all over the world as well as Bill. Yahoo blocked all news related me and Kwan Jin in all over the world. I can鈥檛 and I couldn鈥檛 find any news about me and Kwan Jin through the webs. The same as MSN, Yahoo blocked my all news in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Canada, S. Korea, and USA from 2003 to now. Now Yahoo blocks me the same whatever I鈥榤 in any country. All news related Kwan Jin were produced by a fake me or Hillary in US. Yahoo Chairman Terry Semel committed crimes.





I want to accuse now AIT Chairman Raymond F. Burghardt and AIT Director Stephen M. Young. They were lobbied illegally by Taiwan government to reject to accept my documents for help just in year 2007. They were against their consulate-representative responsibility and committed crimes.





Taiwan government has wiped out all evidences through more than 50-time house searches. Though all fake news or data on the webs were deleted or modified; now I still want to accuse them here. I appeal,


1. Force White House Save me to US to assist the investigation immediately.


2. To investigate all their crimes completely.


3. To attach all Taiwan government deposits in USA immediately.


4. To check and attach accounts of Bush, Hillary, Taiwan President and their families in US, Cheng Hsiung Lu鈥檚 family in US, however accounts already cancelled.


5. To check all my name and Kwan Jin鈥檚 accounts in US, however accounts already cancelled by someone.





For human rights are priceless, there shouldn鈥檛 be occurred that so in USA. I appeal,


1. Bush should be to sentence to imprison all life, and should be claimed 10 billion dollars plus 10-time salaries for 6 years from 2003 to now.


2. Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates should be to sentence heavy penalty, and should be claimed 10 billion dollars plus Microsoft 6-year earnings from 2003 to now.


3. Yahoo Chairman Terry Semel should be to sentence heavy penalty, and should be claimed 20 billion dollars plus 2x Yahoo 6-year earnings from 2003 to now.


4. Hillary Rodham Clinton should be to sentence heavy penalty, and should be claimed 10 billion dollars plus 10-time salaries for 6 years from 2003 to now.


5. The related Ambassadors or Consul Generals or officials-representative should be to sentence heavy penalty, and should be claimed 10-time salaries for 5 years from 2004 to now.


6. Taiwan President and Cheng Hsiung Lu should be to sentence heavy penalty, and should be claimed 10 billion dollars plus 10-time incomes for 6 years from 2003 to now.


7. AIT Chairman Raymond F. Burghardt and AIT Director Stephen M. Young should be to sentence heavy penalty, and should be claimed 20-time salaries for 2 year2 from 2007 to now.


(AIT Chairman Raymond F. Burghardt, Director Stephen M. Young and Yahoo should be raised double claims, because I鈥檝e endeavored to discuss with them two many times. They all denied my request. )





Complaint above,





Kun-Long Wu


(The Leader of Kwan Jin)


Because all my communications are blockaded by Taiwan government, the address you can only reach me: 2F, No 25, Alley 23, Lane 126, Liu-Chang St., San-Choung City, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan.





DON鈥橳 REPLY BY THIS ACCOUNT, BECAUSE I CAN鈥橳 RECEIVE.
What are the some examples of the latest hardware devices?
wow what a very vague question. i suggest deleting and reposting.... i assume your talking about comp devices???





tvs, camcorders, video cards, RAM, video game controller, speaker





all hardware...so idk wtf u are talkin about dude
What are the some examples of the latest hardware devices?
a large object capable of holding liquid or solid. everyone is calling the new big thing a cauldron.
Reply:the latest HD devices is bluetooth devices, AFM, mice, 3-D, sensors, Bar code printer %26amp; scanner, trackball, touchpad, lightpen, pointer, joystick...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive