Friday, November 6, 2009

I have a Toshiba Satellite 4090XCDT given to me, how do you work it?

In Good Condition
I have a Toshiba Satellite 4090XCDT given to me, how do you work it?
I am using a Toshiba Satellite 3000 at mo and I just went to the Toshiba website and downloaded the manual. Just put your model no. in and print out the doc. Should be fairly easy to follow the instructions.
I have a Toshiba Satellite 4090XCDT given to me, how do you work it?
Hello --





I looked up the computer you specified ...


First off this is a very old machine, it is slow (400 megahertz). I don't think it has a USB port. It runs the older Windows 95/98 OS. The hard drive is 4 gigabytes.





Compared to the computers we see today it is rather "wimpy".





Assuming it runs, you might be surprised at the things it can do. It will run MS Office Suite, and it will work well with many of the old used printers for sale used. It might connect to the internet with the PCMCIA Card.





I have a similar machine -- I use it to play chess (it can run many good chess programs).





It could be a fun toy ... but for serious computing it is very out dated.





I hope you get a lot of good out of this machine!





W.H.
Reply:Read the owner's manual! Well, you need to start it first and then follow on-screen instructions to setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive