Friday, November 6, 2009

Screen changing colors?

Okay so last night my laptop started doing weird things. My screen changes colors, weird funny colors. ( see picture) If I touch/move the screen, it goes away. My computer also freezes up when this happens. I checked all of the cables except the one going to the back of the LCD. What could this be?





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15dw39x%26amp;...
Screen changing colors?
Sounds like you screen is either magnitising or the colour guns are failing





TO deal with magnatising when the colours show up use the Menu Buttons on the montor itself and find degauss


Set that off, the screen will shake then sort it self out





If that doesn't work the colour guns are going so you will need a new monitor
Screen changing colors?
its probally magnizited.


or maybe wet?


water ..im not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive