Friday, November 6, 2009

The sims 2 expansion packs for my vista?

i'm using vista Home Premium and i want to get open for business and bon voyage EP for my sims 2 deluxe. should i install them in correct order?


university before open for business then bon voyage? i just wonder coz i don't wan't to get university EP,my laptop might not be able to handle too many EP.


last time when i try to install season EP and it failed,my laptop automatically delete the sims 2 files and it cost me to clean my registry to uninstall and reinstall the game. i don't want the same thing happen again.





my laptop memory is 1Gb,250GB for hard disk and graphic card ATI Radeon HD2400XT. thanks
The sims 2 expansion packs for my vista?
I am a user of home premium too about the order it doesnt really matter though the order i did was : Sims 2 (of course), University, Nightlife, open for business, free-time, pets,bon voyage, but personally doesnt matter and the computer will support all these expansions at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive