Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I connect my computer to a TV?

Well actually I've already done that, but I think I may have done it in the wrong way. The problem is, now my TV won't pick up my PS3 being plugged into it, it's as if it's actually stuck being a monitor. The TV is a 20" HD Ready S4000 BRAVIA LCD and I'm using an HDMI cable to connect it (PS3 and computer). Here's a link to the manuals if it helps :





http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/3282329411.p...





Thanks.
How do I connect my computer to a TV?
If you havent changed the settings theres a good possibility that the HDMI cable itself is giving you problems. Did you change the resolution settings? That might also be a problem too. it would most likely be the cable though becuase i had a similar problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive