Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Will a 30GB SD card work in the Asus EEE PC?

I planned on getting a 30GB SD card for my EEE PC, but at the store today I heard that the 30GB might not be compatible with the EEE PC. Is that correct or not? (I hope not.)





Thanks.
Will a 30GB SD card work in the Asus EEE PC?
there is no 30gb sd card yet. there's an external hard drive with that capacity.





what ever you're buying check the back of the pack and view compatibility box its not what your laptop model is it's the operating system like xp or vista, if you have a port like usb, or generaly laptops come with sd card readers but if yours don't have one buy it from pc world, ask them for all in one memory reader.





I also answer questions face to face on my website: www.laptopquestions.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive