Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why does my HP c6200 keep reinstalling itself?

Randomly the printer disappears from the list of useable printers, and it asks to be reinstalled... Is there a hotfix for this, and by the way, I'm running Vista.





-Thanks
Why does my HP c6200 keep reinstalling itself?
There could b a virus on the system I will advice you to run anti virus and if that does not solve the problem then format u r C drive and reinstall vista
Why does my HP c6200 keep reinstalling itself?
Did you download the Vista specific driver for the printer? Heres a list of the C6200 series printers on the HP site.....





http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_...





Find your printer and download a Vista driver


1 comment:

  1. I've been using Kaspersky security for a few years now, and I recommend this solution to all you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive