Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there any way to get a recovery disc for my laptop besides paying $30 from HP?

Is there a place to download the info from recovery discs for my laptop (HP tx1000)? Or at least get a cheaper price than $30.
Is there any way to get a recovery disc for my laptop besides paying $30 from HP?
ultimate bootable disc.





soz but goog it, I could get in trouble for linking.
Is there any way to get a recovery disc for my laptop besides paying $30 from HP?
see when had u bought the latop. if it is very old then u will have to spend $ 30 otherwise if it is new u will have it in the instruction manual given with the laptop follow that and u can do it by yourself
Reply:Your laptop should have the "Recovery Manager" to produce your own Recovery Discs. This is a one-time only feature in all HP laptops. I have an HP dv6000 and I used my Recovery Manager to produce my own Recovery Discs. I didn't know that these discs went up in price from $15.00 to $30.00 in less than a year.





Click on Start, highlight and select Recovery Manager, then choose Recovery Disc Creation. If all else fails, HP would be the only cheapest source to purchase the Recovery Discs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive