Saturday, October 24, 2009

My printer will not print any adobe files. what can I do?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
My printer will not print any adobe files. what can I do?
Adobe uses non standard settings compared to Windows. (That's an oxymoron if ever I wrote one) When you print in Adobe ensure that you have the A4 option rather than the default Letter settings, the correct printer set, ( It uses a spool printer not the online one attached to your PC unless settings are changed. In fact its all about settings. Open Adobe select Print and then Properties and set it up correctly for the printer that you have.
My printer will not print any adobe files. what can I do?
Does your printer print other stuff? If yes it's not your printer causing the problem, is it?
Reply:Junk your adobe and replace it with foxit reader


http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intr...


It's fast, very small and works much better than adobe. best of all it's free. Many people are unaware that there are better free versions of a lot of commercial bloated software. There are free alternatives to realplayer, media player, quicktime, even office. Just google them.

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive