Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do I unblock the bar to select a different screen resolution in the display section of my computer.?

I want to increase the size of the items on my computer. Well I did all the neccessary things to get to the screen resoultion: My computer, display, settings, and then the advanced tab. However, when I went to dpi setting in the dropdown bar to change it, the choices had been blocked out. I wasn't able to select anything. (It had been blocked/shaded out) How can I unblock this? And keep in mind I have already changed the fonts by making them larger, I want everything in larger view....I just can't select anything on the dpi settings bar.
How do I unblock the bar to select a different screen resolution in the display section of my computer.?
it sound to me like you need to reinstall your video drivers that's the reason the slider is locked


at the moment windows is using it's generic driver to give you a display this driver is very limited and should be replace as soon as possible with the correct driver for your graphics card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive