Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am facing problem while opening them as they ask for the program in which I want to open them?

Whenever I try to open any hard disk like C,D or E or any removable hard disk, in my computer it asks to select the program in which I want to open these drives like Acrobat reader, Media player, Internet Explrer etc. How can I overcome this problem???
I am facing problem while opening them as they ask for the program in which I want to open them?
They are infected, period. Do this: download and install AVG 8.0, the free anti-virus program from here: http://free.grisoft.com/ww.download?prd=...


AVG can help you fix it. If before it got fixed you want to open the hard drives, do this: right click on it and pick "explore".
I am facing problem while opening them as they ask for the program in which I want to open them?
Your computer system is infected with a virus there are some online virus scaner try to use them like avg.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive