Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have a PATA hard drive (master) and everytime i turn my computer on it doesn't show anything whats wrong?

I have a PATA hard drive and its a "master" its all connected right and when i turn my computer on NOTHING SHOWS!! absolutly nothing it just stays with a black screen. I could hear the Hard Drive spinning and working and all but it doesnt want to show anything please help me? Thank You
I have a PATA hard drive (master) and everytime i turn my computer on it doesn't show anything whats wrong?
um... kinda obvious but do you have an operating system installed??
I have a PATA hard drive (master) and everytime i turn my computer on it doesn't show anything whats wrong?
what do u mean nothing?... what about the bootup screen,


does it say somethig like "no HD detected"?





if theres absolutly nothing then ur motherboard is not working.


there should be a bootup screen no matter u have or dont have a HD, even if u dont have windows install u should see something!.


or maybe ur video card or monitor is not working...
Reply:Hi if you don't hear any beeping sound it is more likely that mainborad is dead.


You can minimize the fault by taking out all the hardware except your hard drive.Take out everything except hard drive.


If it is still the same or you can't go to bios screen by pressing delete or f2, your mainboard is dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive