Friday, March 12, 2010

Limited connectivity on my laptop?

recently my laptop keeps saying limited connectivity i have no idea y i have a toshiba laptop running on vista
Limited connectivity on my laptop?
You should add whether this is WiFi or Ethernet.
Limited connectivity on my laptop?
Hi, try to repair your connection first,if it doesn't work, reboot your modem or wireless router and connect again. if still doesn't work go to start/run/type cmd/type ipconfig all/ and check if you have default gate way or not.


then type ping your ip address and see if any data lost or not.


then type ping your default gateway and again check if any data lost or not.


at last ping www.google.com and see what will happen. then let me know what is going on then

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive