Sunday, March 14, 2010

Need comments and sugestions on on my PC?

hi all,


i have decided to buy a pc


config:


xfx8800gt 512 alphadog


xfx630i mobo


2gb transcend 880mhz-ram


core 2 duo 2.66ghz 6mb cache


22" acer


500 watt power suply.





please let me know if any better sugestion and let me know the reason


guys my bidget 40K.
Need comments and sugestions on on my PC?
40K? $40,000 dollars? US? Who makes this computer? I would like a larger Power supply and what about the video card?
Need comments and sugestions on on my PC?
You could build an infinitely more powerful computer if you have a $40,000 budget. Some of the specs you listed make me wonder if you're buying this PC in the United States or abroad.





Who makes this PC that you're looking to buy?





The specs seem fine, your monitor's certainly big enough. Any idea what hard drives you got in there or how many GB's worth of storage space you have? Any disc drives worth mentioning?





Just curious.





$40K still seems like an IMMENSELY large budget, though now that I think about it, you never mentioned that number in American dollars. Is this your budget in another currency (yen, rupee, rubles, etc)?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive