Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sims2 pc on white 2008 macbook?

So I already know that Sims 2 pc runs on the macbook with bootcamp. Can someone please tell me how the graphics are, like how it looks running on Bootcamp? I am buying my macbook tomorrow and here are the specs:





鈥?Processor 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo


Memory


鈥?Standard Memory 2GB (two SO-DIMMs) 667MHz


Storage


鈥?Hard Drive 160GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm


鈥?Optical Drive 8x SuperDrive (DVD卤R DL/DVD卤RW/CD-RW)


Display %26amp; Graphics


鈥?Display Screen 13.3-inch (diagonal), 1280 by 800 resolution, TFT widescreen


鈥?Graphics Controller Intel GMA X3100 graphics processor with 144MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory





if you know anything at all with the specs given or have even played the game through bootcamp (which would be even better) can you please let me know how it runs and looks?

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive