Sunday, March 14, 2010

My monitor does not display anything?

My computer has 512DDR1 RAM,80GB ATA HDD and Pentium IV with gigabyte motherboard in intel chipset.


Whan I swithsh on my compuert it does not display anything and according to monitor led light monitor does not receive any signal.


I tried with another monitor.But same problem occur.I clean every part of my CPU and set them again but problem still continue.


I don't no what can I do.Even boot screen is not hown to me.


PLZ some body help me!!!!
My monitor does not display anything?
First do what might sound obvious, but double-check and make sure all of your connections are complete (i.e.: make sure the plugs to your monitor and to your video card aren't loose in any way).





If you've double-checked the connections externally and they seem fine, but you're still not getting a reading, crack open your PC and make sure your video card hasn't come loose or dislodged from your PCI slot in any way.





If your chassis will allow it, turn on your PC while keeping the side panel open so that you can see what's going on inside.





Does your video (graphics) card have its own fan? If so, is it running? If not, your video card might be burnt out and might need replacing.





If you or a friend have an extra PC, try your monitor on their PC and see if you get a signal. If so, at least you know your monitor is okay and can focus on your video card.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive