Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My friend has Windows ME. Installed broadband. Screen flickers when on internet.?

Have tried another monitor. Same result.
My friend has Windows ME. Installed broadband. Screen flickers when on internet.?
Windows ME is a really buggy OS. I had a copy and it would do crazy things that other versions of Windows didn't do. I have no idea how to fix that problem, but I suggest an upgrade to Windows XP before they're not sold anymore. You'd probably have to spend money to fix the current problem so a new OS wouldn't hurt.
My friend has Windows ME. Installed broadband. Screen flickers when on internet.?
If you have installed broadband, I guess you have a router. Though quite unlikely, it could be the router which is causing interference with the screen if they are quite close. Try moving the router farther from the screen and see what happens!





If our friend is right about the problem being due to the OS, try visiting Microsoft's Web Site and find out about ME's bugs. A solution could be listed there.





Otherwise, I'd suggest you call up a tech. Though I have no experience using ME, I don't think that such a problem is due to the OS.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive