Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WoW wont open on my Mac?

I have a mac OSX something or other, i believe its a 1,4 or 1.3 tiger version, I had Just World Of WarCraft (WOW) installed, and it opened worked fine, then i installed the expansion, upgraded my account, and then tried to open WoW and bam, nothing! It bounces and then nothing at all, not a pin wheel moving nothing. I've also tried waiting and giving it time, still nothing. Please Help!!!
WoW wont open on my Mac?
that was harsh. but really its a beautiful summer so far. go to the beach, help yourself prevent breast cancer with some prohormone d look it up!
WoW wont open on my Mac?
Sounds like the expansion install didn't complete properly, try a fresh install, that may solve the problem.

azalea tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive