Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm a going into High School and am looking for a good laptop. What specs should i be looking for?

I need it to be below $1000 if possible. I'm going to need it for ALL FOUR YEARS. Yes all 4 years(or more : ]). I don't want a piece of junk for $600. I want something better please. Thanks a lot in advance.
I'm a going into High School and am looking for a good laptop. What specs should i be looking for?
their are some computers that are like $200 and really good laptops that last about 10 years. the only promblem is they dont run windows, they use another kind of operating system called linux. its easy to learn, almost no virsuses, but nobody makes anything for it. It has a thing like microsoft word, so it should be fine
I'm a going into High School and am looking for a good laptop. What specs should i be looking for?
I'm going to be a sophmore in high school this year and I'm buying an Dell Inspiron 1525. Mine is right under $1000. You can add different things to your laptop online like, more memory, a better battery, etc. I even convinced my mom to pay $400 of it, so that may work out for you too? :) Here's the link to build your's.


http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/c...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive