Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LCD Display problem?

I recently purchased a monitor from ebay (refurbished, so that shouldn't be a problem, but it might).





So I hooked it all up today, and it came on


properly. For about a second.


Then it went black, but the monitor said it was displaying what is being sent to it, and that it's not asleep.


I also noticed later that when turning the monitor on and when it goes black, it makes an odd popping noise. I'm wondering if a circuit is being over loaded somehow.





I'm pretty sure everything is hooked up correctly. I even used the cables from my other monitor that was working, and my new monitor still didn't work.





I'll probably end up talking to the seller and sending it back, but first I wanted to see if anybody else has had this problem.

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive