Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My macbooks battery isn't charging?

it recognizes that it's plugged in. The light on the plug is green, and at the top in the power bar it has the little plug symbol. However, if it's clicked on, it says in gray in the dropdown list "battery is not charging". If I use the button on the back of my laptop, it has 0 power. If the laptop is unplugged it dies immediately. Please help!
My macbooks battery isn't charging?
id say its defective go take it back and get a new one
My macbooks battery isn't charging?
Well if your battery isn't plugged in all the way, then it wouldn't charge. also are you sure it says that it isn't charging? is seems that it would be all right if is says ithas all that. Wait, if it has that little plug symbol, that means that it's already charged and then that would explain why it isn't charging. Also, the plug light will be green if it is done charging. I think it might be done.
Reply:I just had the same problem with my HP, it turned out being a problem with the motherboard. Fortunately it was still under waranty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive