Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can my computer have 2 PSU's at once?

I have a upgraded eMachines W2646, and 2 200W PSU's.


One is not enough to run my upgrades I have put in, and I can't buy another right now.


I was wondering is it possible to use 2 at once.
Can my computer have 2 PSU's at once?
ideally saying you definitely could but question where would you put your second 200W PSU and trust me 200W PSU's do not exist and even if they do they're pretty bad... what i reccomend is buying a new 400W-500W PSU...instead cause they're better and more effiecient therefore saving you electricity costs...





generally their 70% effiecient but if it costs a little more get a 80% effieciency one
Can my computer have 2 PSU's at once?
Sorry the first guy does not know what he is talking about there are 100w,200w,300w they make all watts. i just got a cheap 450W for $20 so that is what you really need.


Also there are p.s. that fit into cdrom/ 5 1/4 bays. If you really need more power.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive