Friday, March 12, 2010

I have problem regarding login of my PC.?

I am suffering from this problem for the last two days,when i want start my PC in the morning time it can not display the processing on the monitor
I have problem regarding login of my PC.?
Your description is a little unclear, but I think you're saying that when you turn on the computer, nothing shows up on the screen.





Is this a laptop (or an all-in-one), or a desktop?





If a laptop, does the rest of the computer seem to function (all the normal lights, normal sounds, etc)? If so, then the backlight on the monitor is probably burned out; expect a repair of $200 or higher.





If a laptop, and the rest of the computer does not seem normal (no power lights, no sounds, etc), unplug the battery and power cord for half a minute, then put it all back together and try again.





If it's a desktop, does the computer seem normal other than no display on the monitor? If so, does the monitor's power light come on? Is the monitor even turned on? Is the power cable plugged into the monitor good (you may want to unplug-replug it), on both ends? What about the data cable?





If it's a desktop and the computer does not seem normal, you'll have to be much more specific before anyone can help.
I have problem regarding login of my PC.?
Try to check the battery on the motherborad, if its weak then replace with a new one this will solve your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive