Friday, March 12, 2010

Help! Windows visa...my 3D flip button is not working...?

I tried to go into the personalize menu and make sure it is in vista aero mode but still no luck. Instead of displaying all the windows I have open on the desktop in 3D it displays a window with smaller windows inside it. please can someone help me on this. Thanks for any info in advance.
Help! Windows visa...my 3D flip button is not working...?
The same thing happened to me and I can't remember how I fixed it.. I think I just searched on Google for windows vista features until I found the name of the 3D flipper thing, then searched "%26lt;the name%26gt; not working" or whatever.
Help! Windows visa...my 3D flip button is not working...?
I'm not sure why the button isn't working but you can try this:





To use Flip 3D:





1.Hold down the Windows logo key Picture of the Windows logo key and press TAB to open Flip 3D.





2.While holding down the Windows logo key, press TAB repeatedly or rotate the mouse wheel to cycle through open windows. You can also press RIGHT ARROW or DOWN ARROW to cycle forward one window, or press LEFT ARROW or UP ARROW to cycle backward one window.





3.Release the Windows logo key to display the front most window in the stack. Or, click any part of any window in the stack to display that window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive