Friday, March 12, 2010

30 gb zune?

I have a zune 30GB and i'm running the zune software on my regular windows home edition. I'm, getting a MAC laptop and I was wondering can I get the zune software on that and load all my music from my zune to my laptop. Or is there another way I can load my music on my laptop.
30 gb zune?
you should be able to find some generic freeware to transfer music from MAC to any mp3 player


I doubt you will find a mac version of the zune software and you probably wont' find anything for mac that will use it's special features (ie, radio, video converter, ...)


Ipod from Mac


Zune from Microsoft


tons of other digital music players out there that will work just fine
30 gb zune?
maybe you should stick the zune up your ***, and buy a ipod u nim-wit tubby fat llard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive