Friday, March 12, 2010

Canon Pixma MP210 ink cartage problem? please help!?

So I recently got my ink refilled at a near by ink-store, because to get a whole new color/black ink pack would cost about $80 at best buy. So anyways, as I inserted them and tried to print something, it 1st said “ink is low please refill.” And so I called up the store and they told me there was no way they could reset the chip in the ink cartages, and I could just override the massage (but don’t know how). Then it moved on to start saying something like “the printer doesn’t recognize this ink cartage” and it won’t let me print in neither black or color… I have the Canon Pixma MP210 by the way… any ideas???? Any help would be great!
Canon Pixma MP210 ink cartage problem? please help!?
Same problem for me, it starded yesterday. The fun is that I have already recharged my cartages 8 or 10 times before the problem started.


If someone has an idea......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive