Friday, March 12, 2010

How can I access my Dell Laptop Hard drive using another computer?

My computer fell over and sheared the plastic AC port off. I had the end soldered and epoxy glued but now the glue has fallen off and I cannot power up the computer. Everything is in working condition but I need to access the information on the HD. I have read some answers that say that the AC port is not replaceable with a newer plug. I understand the computer is only good for spare parts but I do want the information from my HD. How do I read it? Can I connect it to another Dell computer or can I plug a USB cable to the prongs ? Please answer.
How can I access my Dell Laptop Hard drive using another computer?
If the power adapter is the only broken thing, see if you can get an external battery charger, and run 100% off batteries, or see if Dell will fix it for a charge (cheaper than a new laptop)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive